Last updated: [7/6/2021]
- Our Retail Partners
- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Personal Information?
- How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
- Your Privacy Choices
- International Transfers of Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Change of Control
- Security and Data Retention
- Policy Changes
- Contact Information
Our Retail Partners
Consumers can purchase products through our retail partners to whom we provide wholesale products (“Retail Partners”). If you purchase Veg-Fresh Farms products from our Retail Partners, you are providing personal information directly to the Retail Partner and your interactions will be governed by their respective privacy policies. Please contact our Retail Partners directly if you have any questions about how our Retail Partners collect, use, and disclose your information.
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us. You may give us information by entering information through our online forms or surveys, participating in a contest or other promotion, or contacting us by phone or email for information or customer service.
The categories of information include:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number
- Online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or cookies
- Commercial information, such as a history of transactions or products purchased
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your company affiliation or job title
- Inferences about your consumer preferences
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites.
This includes Log Data, such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means, such as Facebook Pixel.
You can control cookies in your browser to enable or disable them.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from our Sites to a third-party social media service, the third-party service will send us certain information about you if the third-party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We use your personal information as follows:
- To provide you with the services on our platform, which includes providing information on our products, services, recipes, and more
- To administer promotions for our products and/or services and to market to promotions participants
- To market our products and/or services in general
- With respect to website cookies, to share with third-party marketing partners to provide tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit
- To analyze Sites usage and improve the services offered
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems
- To provide you with employment opportunities
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
How Do We Share Personal Information?
Promotional Programs (e.g., Contests, Giveaways, Sweepstakes). From time to time, we may run contests, giveaways, sweepstakes, or other incentive programs (“Promotions”). If you opt to participate in a Promotion and provide your personal information, such as your contact details (name, postal address, or email address), we may collect, use, and share your personal information for purposes of administering the Promotion (e.g., to select and notify winners, distribute prizes, or to direct a third-party provider to do so). If you accept a prize, we may share your name publicly via the Site, such as on a winner’s page (unless prohibited by law).
Affiliates and Service Providers. We may share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services, such as with shipping and logistics providers.
Third Party Links and Websites. Our Sites may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
To make our Sites and services work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
Facebook Pixel. We also use Facebook Pixel to deliver tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit. You can learn more about how to control advertising cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the DAA’s Consumer Opt-Out link for browsers, or the DAA’s opt-out link for mobile devices. Please note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications and may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
Your Privacy Choices
Please contact us if you would like to request access and/or make any changes to your personal information.
Marketing Opt-Out: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you can contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
Retail Partners: If you purchased Veg-Fresh Farms or affiliated brand products from a Retail Partner, please contact that Retail Partner to exercise any of your applicable privacy rights.
Exercising Your Privacy Rights. We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Request for Information and Deletion (CCPA). California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
(1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
(5) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
(6) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
(7) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please call us at the following toll-free number 800-422-5535 or contact us at https://vegfresh.com/contact-us/.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CCPA). California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information.
We do not sell your email address or other marketing information to third parties. However, under the CCPA, some sharing of personal information necessary to provide you with personalized ads may be considered a “sale,” even if no money is exchanged, such as our use of Facebook Pixel and similar technologies.
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
International Transfers of Data
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract).
This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction.
We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
The Sites are not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Change of Control
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If we sell, merge or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
Security and Data Retention
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
However, no website, application, or transmission can guarantee security. Thus, while we have established and maintain what we believe to be reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information obtained through the Sites, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Contact form: https://vegfresh.com/contact-us/