Berry Creamy Donut Hole Dessert
- 16 oz clamshell of Crystal Cove Strawberries
- 16 oz clamshell of Crystal Cove Blueberries
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 package of instant Lemon pudding mix
- (2) 8 oz tubs of whipped cream (or more if you really love whip cream!)
- Donut holes – about 20
- Remove the stem off the strawberries and then cut into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 cups of milk and package of instant lemon pudding.
- Fold in the 8 oz tub of whip cream to the mixture.
- In a clear glass trifle bowl, place donuts on the bottom of the bowl, pour in some of the mixture, spreading it evenly.
- Add some of the chopped strawberries and blueberries on top of the pudding mixture before adding another layer of the donut holes.
- Repeat the process.
- At the top layer, finish off with whip cream, berries and some sprinkles!
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
Note: You can also make these in individual servings by using stemless wine glasses.