Crystal Cove Blueberry Muffins
- 8 oz of Crystal Cove Blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 2 eggs (at room temp)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of veggie oil
- Good-Life Organic Lemons - to make 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1 tbsp zest
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F and add paper liners to muffin pan.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl toss the blueberries with a tablespoon of flour mixture to help prevent the blueberries from sinking.
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter, vegetable oil, milk, sugar, vanilla, eggs, sour cream, lemon juice and zest.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients into one bowl.
- Toss the blueberries to the combined mixture and gently fold them into the batter.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and let cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pan.