Blueberry-Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 cup unsweetened blueberry or pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup 2% plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided
- 1/2 ripe peeled avocado
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- Place juice, yogurt, half of blueberries and avocado in blender. Process until well combined for about 15 seconds.
- Add ice; process until smooth.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl and top with the remaining blueberries, strawberries and almonds.