Blueberry – Strawberry Trifle Recipe
- 2 pints strawberries sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 recipe vanilla pudding
- 1 recipe vanilla cake cubed
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe whipped cream
- Add sliced strawberries to a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and stir to combine.
- Assemble trifle in layers by adding 1/2 of the vanilla pudding to the bottom of the trifle bowl, followed by 1/2 of the vanilla cake cubes, 1/3 of the strawberries and blueberries and 1/2 of the whipped cream.
- Repeat with another layer of the vanilla pudding, cake, strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.
- Top with the final 1/3 of the strawberries and blueberries just prior to serving.