Cheesy Brussels Sprout Casserole
- 1 lb Veg-Fresh Farms Brussels Sprouts bag - outer leaves and stems removed
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumps
- Kosher Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the brussels sprouts and cook until tender (about 8-10 minutes)
- Drain the Brussels Sprouts and coarsely chop. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and toss with the red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste, then spread out evenly.
- Pour the cream on top, sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs and dot with pieces of butter.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown (about 15 minutes)