CHIPPER POTATO FRENCH FRIES
If you are looking for the best french fry recipe in the air fryer, try our Chipper Potato recipe for the perfect crispy fries.
- 2 Medium Fresh Fries Potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil of choice
- Optional - season the fries with your favorite seasoning!
- Wash potatoes
- Cut each potato into thin strips or wedges (your preference) with the skin on
- Soak for 30 mins in ice-cold water
- After 30 mins, pat dry with a paper towel and place in a medium bowl
- Toss fries with oil
- Sprinkle with salt and your choice of seasoning
- Pre-heat air fryer to 380°F
- Put the fries in an even layer in the air fryer basket with no overlapping
- Cook for 20-30 min turning them halfway through until golden crisp