Crystal Cove Strawberry Salad
- 32 oz clam of Crystal Cove Strawberries
- 2 oz of goat cheese
- 5 oz arugula or spinach (or your preferred greens!)
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- *Your choice of dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and roast them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Immediately after taking the walnuts out of the oven, dip them into the strawberry jam and place them back on the sheet to cool.
- Slice the strawberries vertically in half.
- Break the goat cheese apart.
- Toss the strawberries, goat cheese, arugula (or spinach) and walnuts all into a bowl to combine.
- Pour your desired dressing in the bowl and mix.