Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb bag Good-Life Organic Brussels Sprouts (sliced in half)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice from Good-Life Organic Lemons
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Add sliced brussels sprouts into a large bowl and add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and any salt/pepper. Mix everything together.
- Spread onto a baking pan in an even layer.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until golden brown on edges, about 25-30 min. Make sure to toss halfway through.
- Add some more lemon juice and top with parmesan cheese when serving. Recommended to enjoy warm.