Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 16 oz Good-Life Organic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 small package diced pancetta
- 1 small shallot, sliced or chopped
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Slice brussels sprouts in half, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper (add chili flakes for extra spice) and roast in oven for 15 min at 400° until golden brown.
- Heat a pan on the stove with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add shallots and cook for one minute.
- Add roasted brussels sprouts and pancetta. Toss together until pancetta is crispy and serve!