Shaved Organic Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples and Cranberries
- 1 lb Good Life Organic™ Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup of cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 1 medium apple - chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of your preferred mustard
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup shallots
- about 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Trim ends of brussels sprouts and place in food processor. Pulse lightly until sprouts are shavings.
- Place the shavings in a large mixing bowl with cranberries, nuts and chopped apples.
- Combine lemon juice, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper in a bowl to make the dressing.
- Add olive oil and whisk until well blended
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl and toss well.