Stuffed Honeynut Squash
Meet butternut squash’s “mini-me” – the Organic Honeynut Squash! Though tiny in size, this adorable squash is packed with many nutrients and flavor. We love it roasted with scrumptious fall flavors stuffed inside.
- 1 Good Life Organic™ Honeynut Squash, halved
- Mushrooms, 4 oz chopped
- Onion, 2 tbls chopped
- Garlic, 1 tbls minced
- Kale, 1/2 cup chopped
- Quinoa, 1/2 cup cooked
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the honeynut squash in half & scoop out the stuffing.
- Place on parchment paper face down and drizzle with olive oil.
- Put in oven to roast for about 20 minutes.
- Make the stuffing: Sautee the chopped mushrooms, onion and garlic together with olive oil. Add in kale and cooked quinoa. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add stuffing to roasted honeynut squash halves. Top with Parmesan cheese.