Sweet Cherry and Grape Salad
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine red onion, lime juice and vinegar in a large bowl. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.