Sweet King Organic Tomatoes
Red, White, & Win Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Sweet King Organic Tomatoes – Red, White & Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an online-only entry sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 6/21/21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (PST) on 7/5/21 (“Promotion Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (PST) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (PST).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go online to the promotional website at (sweetkingsweepstakes.vegfresh.com) (“Website”); and complete the online entry form. Once you’ve successfully completed the online entry form and click “submit”, you will then be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entry into the Sweepstakes is free. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for non-compliance with these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per Day into the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of participation. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provided, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the winning Sweepstakes entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Sweepstakes entry will be deemed ineligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (expect Rhode Island) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Veg-Fresh Farms, LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and its immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void in RI and where otherwise prohibited.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Three (3) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 7/7/21 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential prize winner will be notified by email, at Sponsor’s discretion, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize winner will receive $1,500 (to be awarded in the form of a bank-issued, pre-loaded gift card to the winner). One (1) Second Prize is available. Second Prize winner will receive $500 (to be awarded in the form of a bank-issued, pre-loaded gift card to the winner). One (1) Third Prize is available. Third Prize winner will receive an assorted summer produce Gift Bag (ARV $100). Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions associated with their use. Total ARV of all prizes $2,100. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
7. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within seven (7) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By accepting prize, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Promotion Entities, including without limitation, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or respect to participation in any prize related activity. Neither Promotion Entities, including without limitation nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law,
relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of law and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF (CALIFORNIA) PREFERENCE WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send an email request to email@example.com; be sure to include “Sweet King Organic Tomatoes – Red, White & Win Winners’ List” in the subject line. Winners’ list will be available beginning 7/8/21 for four (4) weeks.
12. SPONSOR: Veg-Fresh Farms, LLC, 1400 W. Rincon St., Corona, CA. 92880. Abbreviated Rules. No Purchase Necessary. Open to legal residents of the US & DC (except RI) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Begins at 12:00:00 AM (PST) on 6/21/21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (PST) on 7/5/21. For complete Official Rules, go to (sweetkingsweepstakes.vegfresh.com). Void in RI and where otherwise prohibited. Sponsor: Veg-Fresh Farms, LLC, 1400 W. Rincon St., Corona, CA. 92880.