AVOCADO STUFFED LIME SHRIMP CEVICHE
- 4 Servings
- 2-3 Good Life Organic™ Avocados, sliced in half and remove pit from both halfs
- 4 Good Life Organic™ Limes, for juice and garnish
- 1 Good Life Organic™ Pineapple, diced
- 1 Good Life Organic™ Red Onion, sliced into thin slices
- 1 Good Life Organic™ Orange, for juice and zest
- 1 pound fresh raw shrimp, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl combine all chopped veggies and shrimp. Add lime juice and orange zest and juice, olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix thoroughly, cover, refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve, carefully slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. An easy way to remove the pit safely is to hit the edge of the pit with a knife so that the knife is holding the pit. Then pull and the pit should come free from the avocado. Slice across the avocado, almost as if you were dicing it without cutting through the skin. This will make it easier for people to eat with a spoon or fork.
- Before placing the shrimp and veggies mixture, squeeze lime juice over each avocado and place them onto a serving platter. Spoon in the mixture and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!