CHILI LIME HUMMUS
- 1 pkg Good Life Organic™ Limes (1lb), use for 6 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 30 oz. garbanzo beans (2 cans), drained and rinsed
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp chili powder (or more/less depending on how spicy you want it!)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place garlic cloves into food processor. Pulse until pureed. Add all remaining ingredients: beans, lime juice, tahini, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Pulse until smooth.
- Place in a bowl, garnish with lime slices and serve with homemade or store bought tortilla chips. Enjoy!