CILANTRO LIME RICED CAULIFLOWER
We are always looking for new ways to use one of our favorite vegetables – cauliflower. This citrus flavored dish is perfect for anytime of year and any meal. It is a lightly flavored dish that could accompany meat or fish.
- 3-4 Good Life Organic™ Limes, juiced
- 1 medium head cauliflower, rinse and chopped
- 2 scallions, diced3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Coarsely chop cauliflower into florets, then place into a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is the texture of rice – don’t over process, it can get mushy.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, scallions, and garlic – sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until soft.
- Raise the heat to medium-high and add the riced cauliflower to the pan. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until cauliflower is slightly crispy. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and place in bowl, garnish with cilantro and lime juice to taste.