PESTO GREEN BEANS WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
- 1 bag 32oz. Good Life Organic Green Beans
- 2 pints Veg-Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 cup salted & roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper for spice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Roast tomatoes on a lined baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for about 15-20 minutes, until blistered.
- In a food processor, finely chop almonds – add garlic, olive oil, paprika, cayenne pepper, vinegar, and half of the tomatoes. Mix to a coarse pesto consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add half of the green beans, cook – undisturbed, until beginning to blister, about 2 minutes. Toss and continue to cook until tender, about 7-9 minutes. Place beans on a plate, let cool. Repeat with the remaining vegetable oil and green beans.
- Toss green beans with pesto, add salt and pepper if needed. Add remaining roasted tomatoes before serving on a platter.