THE BEST MOZZARELLA GRILLED TOMATO BURGER
- 4 servings
- 1 Veg-Fresh beefsteak tomato
- 1 Good Life Organic avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of romaine lettuce
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 beef burger patties
- Asiago cheese bun (lightly grilled)
- Place meat onto panini press and close to cook, cook for about 10 minutes. Open press and place cheese onto burger to melt, do not close. Spray oil onto the panini press and place tomato slices onto press, do not close. Grill on one side for about a minute or 2, remove and place onto burger.
- Place lettuce, burger, cheese, and tomato on top of roll. Add mustard or ketchup to your liking and serve.